Pregnancy is a phase of many changes in a woman’s body. The skin, for example, distends as never before and its elasticity is tested. After the first trimester, when hormonal changes are most evident, it is common for women to feel beautiful and have stronger hair and nails and clearer skin. But for this well-being to extend throughout pregnancy, there are some precautions you should take:
1.Protect your skin from the sun
Skin blemishes are common in pregnancy and may remain if the skin is not properly protected. Use a sunscreen with a high protection rating.
2. Stay hydrated Drink water even if you are not thirsty. Keeping your body hydrated is a way to protect your skin. In addition to water, apply a fat cream on areas most sensitive to stretch marks, such as belly, thighs and buttocks. If you do so from the beginning of your pregnancy, you will be acting preventively.
3. Invest some time (and money) in facials and massages. Cleansing the skin well is the first step to effective hydration, so if you have the possibility, it is best to leave this work to professionals. Massages for pregnant women will help you feel lighter and lessen leg swelling, especially if you have fluid retention.
4. Sleep well Promote quality rest. This period is critical for feeling good and for your skin (and your entire body) to regain energy.
5. Use good quality products. The quality of the products you are going to use is not only beneficial for you, but also for your baby, remember that everything in contact with you is in contact with your baby through the placenta.
6. Wear comfortable, comfortable parts. You do not need to have a pregnant wardrobe full of parts. The important thing is that your clothes are versatile, comfortable and make you feel good. If they are evolutionary and can be used postpartum and breastfeeding, even better. Do not forget to take care of yourself. By feeling good about yourself you will be able to take better care of your baby.